Philip McKernan is an inspirational speaker, writer, and filmmaker. Philip works with entrepreneurs and business leaders all over the world. When people are seeking clarity about their future or want to move through roadblocks, seen and unseen, they call Philip. Philip helps people get clear on who they are and where they need to go. He helps them transition in their personal and professional lives so people feel aligned in all areas of life. Philip believes who and what we do ‘off the ice’ has a huge impact on our results ‘on the ice’.
Listen to this episode and find out how Philip is able to challenge people to seek clarity through his deep empathy and fiery spirit.
Stick and listen to this episode.
- Philip McKernan Facebook
- Philip McKernan Instagram
Quotes:“Business owners have the worst heroes in the world.”-@PhilipMcKernan Click To Tweet “Challenge what we believe.”-@PhilipMcKernan Click To Tweet “I have so much courage when it comes to giving myself a rate of 5 because I want to know that I am not assuming anything.”-@PhilipMcKernan Click To Tweet “In the absence of clarity, take action.”-@PhilipMcKernan Click To Tweet
- 00:30 – All about Philip as a mentor
- 01:18 – How Philip impacted Ben’s life
- 02:49 – Ben’s journey as told by Philip
- 04:44 – ‘Business from Within’ was once a ‘Bullying from Within’
- 07:04 – Philip’s before and after according to Ben
- 10:34 – The testament to letting go: Philip burning his journal
- 13:08 – How much of personal growth is being challenged in challenging yourself?
- 15:19 – Does he have regrets looking 10 years back?
- 16:12 – Parenting beliefs that can be challenged
- 19:25 – What is connection and vulnerability?
- 30:08 – Shadow side of being not in line with your own ideas
- 30:31 – Best way to support people: being a friend and a foe at the same time
- 33:42 – Transitions and owning your truths. clarity and taking action
- 39:07 – Stats of people dying with regrets
- 42:03 – Closure: speak your truth, move on and let them go
- 48:10 – Fear of trying
- 48:40 – Uncovering the things you need to do
- 50:34– Philip’s advice about working on your self-worth
- 53:03– Reaction as the clue for you to have clarity